Project to enhance the peasant action
- The purpose of this program is to promote the emancipation of populations (all beneficiaries) in situations of vulnerability and the will not to reproduce relations of domination capable of leading to a dynamic, social and radical change in their living conditions.
- This development program will be implemented through the departments where CDI de la MEDIPE intervenes namely: “the South, the South-East, the West, the Central Plateau and the Artibonite”. In each of these departments, actions will be carried out in rural and / or urban areas where populations are considered to be the most vulnerable either according to their means of survival, their economic disabilities and / or the socio-environmental problems encountered. . The main beneficiaries will be households and families, children, and / or communities.
- Farmers can easily market new products
- The groups will have new organizational and management capacities
- We will see an increase in the income of each beneficiary